Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a switch that no one could remember the password toOk no worries ill use the password recovery option and that is when the pain beganI can not seem to rename or even delete the files without "No such file or directory" wrecking my day.Any guid...

Borg2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,++ IP NAT configuration is not being accepted by the system at Interface level and global level, enable “IP routing” but it still not working.+++ want to know NAT is in the roadmap for IOS-XE release 16.9.4 version or not.Please find the at...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve tried to upgrade firmware in one of my WAP150 and it remains with blinking green led. Is any way to fix the situation? I did upgrade in my other WAP150 and it worked fine. It has the newest firmware.I’ll appreciate support

Hi All,Yesterday evening faced a strange issue with my Nutanix infra. Sharing background of my setup and issue faced. My setup1) I have 5 node Nutanix cluster2) Connected to 2 Cisco 3850 XS3) Nutanix Nodes are directly connected to both 3850 via fibe...

Hi,I want to deny L2 traceroute traffic as stated in this article (https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190925-l2-traceroute)However, none of my 3560g/3750g switches has drop command. Is there possibility t...

HiCould anyone let me know whether each vlan can define 2 ip helper-address ? Example below which i have this existing vlan in Switch:- interface Vlan100  ip address 172.30.49.254    255.255.254.0  ip helper-address 172.30.48.5  no ip redirects   ntp...

Chriskoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes