Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts, I have configured 3 VLANs on 3750 switch. VLAN 5,100,200 respectively. VLAN 5 is connected to internet.VLAN 200 for clients.Added route to internet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1C 192.168.1.0/24 is directly connected, Vlan5S* 0.0.0.0/0 [1/...

Hello  I have a 2 X 9500 switch as a distribution switch separated in Data center 1 and 2 by virtual stack link between them, and 9300 on access layer on site 1, I want to build a ether channel between them  The length between Site 1 to DC1 is   30KM...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all, Migrating an ASA5505 to 5506 and am attempting to replicate the below high level setup but the logic of 'You cannot assign the same VLAN to multiple subinterfaces' is causing problems. My ASA5505 is trunked to a switch and trunked to an...

ang7127 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch forwards certain packets to some other port although corresponding destination MAC address Learnt in a different port in same switch. This has been identified when capturing packets using wireshark in a PC connected to the same switch and in s...

I have 2 Nexus 5548s and 2 Nexus 91380s that I am setting up a VPC peer link on.  I am having a bit of trouble figuring out exactly how to do this as I rarely use VPCs.  Below are the configurations I have for the switches, any help or suggestions fi...

Hi, Actually I had upgraded my Cisoc IE-4010-12s16p from IOS release 15.2(4) to 15.2(7) but after upgradaion device is not accessible from GUI. Firslty, I download the IOS in flash then sync that flash with sdflash and set the boot variable with new ...

I am hoping some has set this up already, but I have not been able to find any examples in this forum or on the internet. What we are trying to do is setup a port channel from our nexus 7k to a F5 LTM load balancer. The links are two 10gig. One thing...

josephsmar by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We have a 2960X switch stack containing 2 switches directly connected to our core router (ASR1000)  The interface on the router is configured as follows:!interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/0ip address 192.168.101.1 255.255.255.0! The Switch co...

Hi, Currently each vlan int have ip helper-address configured which points to a MS DHCP server.If I add in another cmd of ip helper-address <server2>, which server the vlan int will relay out dhcp req?will this even affect the first DHCP cmd- "ip he...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I setup SPAN, I loose connectivity to the destination. I can’t remote into the destination computer to run Wireshark.  These are 2 switches acting in a stack.switch(config)#do show monitor session 1Session 1-------------Type : Local SessionSourc...

Hi AllCan anyone tell me if it is possible for Windows NPS radius server to log commands that have been done via aaa accounting on the switches?I have added the commands to the switch aaa accounting exec default start-stop group NPSaaa accounting com...

Buen dia, por favor alguna persona que me ayude a detectar un problema que estoy presentando con una ACL que cree hace unos días para asegurar el acceso a unos servidores mediante unos puertos en específico, cuando creó la ACL extendida y la asignó a...