Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I purchased a console cable from Amazon having description ' FT232R chip + ZT213LEEA, Compatible with any computer/PC with a USB 2.0 Port. FT232 series chip of ftdi company can realize the communication between USB and RS232.' But I am unable to conn...

Hi All,I am moving from Juniper to Cisco and the switch i have specifically is a c9200. While trying to configure a Trunk on port Te1/1/3 and using a 1gig SFP it doesn't appear to be backward compatible, I'm sure that all the reading i have done sugg...

Cakebrw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team!Are input classification counters correctly displayed for the IE5000 and "show policy-map"?They all seem to be zero on my switch, for example:    Service-policy input: my-policy       Class-map: class-default (match-any)         0 packets, 0 ...

walfors by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a very annoying problem here. The initial setup was done by a 3rd party company but no one knows about the details. When I initialize an IP phone, I always have to connect to the normal ‘access vlan’ port to get an IP from the DHCP serve...

Is there an application that can assist in planning port assignment in a stacked switch configuration per device and vlan assigned to a system?We have two different VMS camera systems, a Wi-Fi system, Access Control and other applications that need t...

When i load nxos.7.0.3.I2.2d.bin Software then FAN running very quiet in following speed, Currently i am testing in LAB so i didn't plug two power supply.   switch# sh environment fan detail Fan: ------------------------------------------------------...

I have a pair of C9407, each is installed with a pair of SUP-2 (active/standby). I want to setup the two 9407 as a stackwise virtual domain.  Referencing to the High-Availability guide, linked below, quote "Cisco StackWise Virtual can be configured o...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a Cisco C9300L-48P-4X with IOS XE 17.6.5 software. I will conduct an audit in a few days, is the IOS version in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard? If not, what version of IOS is compliant with the standard, with a stable ve...

HiNewbi here so please be nice.I'm using a Cisco 3132 switch.  I have 2 40 gb connections but only getting 1 gb transfer ratesAccording to linux networking app it shows 40000 mb/s  connection.According to Cisco 3132 it also shows the 2 ports at 40 gb...

Toddb by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, im working on a task to enable the aaa new-mode on our cisco switchs my question is what is the difference between the below commands?#aaa authentication login default group rad-groups local #aaa authentication login default local group r...

asdrewaqf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes