Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2960x-48fpd-l running 15.2.2E3 connected to a 3702 AP. Port config pasted below. The AP is in local switching mode so all the clients get dropped off at the switch - hence the trunk and multiple vlans because of the various ssid's and radius...

Y C by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, The Catalyst 9200L switches has a non-blocking architecture? I have found at documentations that Catalyst 9200 uses UADP 2.0 mini ASIC which has up 100G total bandwidth. https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-blogs/uadp-the-powerhouse-of-c...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue with ASR1006 reordering fragmented UDP multicast.     Source --> Nexus --> (Ten0/0/0) ASR (Gig0/1/6) --> Receiver UDP is a multicast traffic consists from relative small (~300 byte) and huge fragmented (~2000 byte) packets. MTU 1500....

I am planning on rebooting both the supervisor sup2T modules in our 6509E core switch.  I want to do this with little to no downtime.  My supervisor modules are running 15.1(2)SY2 software on both.  the redundancy are configured to use SSO.  What com...

rogalskij by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We would like replace 2nd power supply in one of the core switches ( WS-C3750X-24P-S).My question is whether the secondary power supply can be replace without turning off the device. Please let me know. Thank you. SW PID Serial# Status Sys Pwr ...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a few questions around SD Access. 1. If I want to have certain users access to certain places, I believe I can I use trustsec and this uses SGT to identify the user, the question is do I need a firewall to enforce the policy between netw...

Good day all - please see what i used to attempt to gather netflow from a switch; my question here is - why do i see traffic from all my other branches from this one location? flow record record1match ipv4 protocolmatch ipv4 source addressmatch ipv4 ...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I have one piece of Cisco SG250-26 port that got stuck booting with System LED blinking and no progress. If there is any knowledge on how to boot from USB or how to get it back into senses please let me know. Many thanks in advance.