Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello forum members, So the other day i was testing VXLAN in a virtual environment with a bunch of Nexus 9000v's (ver. 9.3.1)I stumbled upon a Cisco document, where they mentioned a VXLAN design scenario with a L3 overlay for reachability to external...

Steve7786 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im using a cisco managed switch to access CLI to practice for my CCNA course, had a password configured and think I failed login a few times and one time it blocked me out. But now it just says "Network error: Permission  denied". For the record,...

Pabsgc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a very strange issue which have spent lots of time and can't find any reason for it. Got a 2901 with below modules:1) NAME: "4 Port FE Switch on Slot 0 SubSlot 0", DESCR: "4 Port FE Switch"PID: HWIC-4ESW , VID: VN/A, SN: 2) NAME: "WIC/VIC/...

ssg14 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch that no one could remember the password toOk no worries ill use the password recovery option and that is when the pain beganI can not seem to rename or even delete the files without "No such file or directory" wrecking my day.Any guid...

Borg2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,++ IP NAT configuration is not being accepted by the system at Interface level and global level, enable “IP routing” but it still not working.+++ want to know NAT is in the roadmap for IOS-XE release 16.9.4 version or not.Please find the at...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve tried to upgrade firmware in one of my WAP150 and it remains with blinking green led. Is any way to fix the situation? I did upgrade in my other WAP150 and it worked fine. It has the newest firmware.I’ll appreciate support