Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a easy way or command I can run to determine what kind of network module is installed on a network switch-mostly 3750s and 9300s? I did a sh ver and I don't know if any of that information will help tell me what I have already.

Uplinks.PNG sh ver.PNG
Rsbell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear colleaguesi am with a doubt, about a question of the book CCENT/CCNA ICND1 of the author Wendell Odom third edition as depict: 5. PC1, with MAC address 1111.1111.1111, is connected to Switch SW1’s Fa0/1interface. PC2, with MAC address 2222.2222....

Hi,   I am having troubles with a switch stack that has ports that keep becoming errdisabled due to port security. Each switchport is connected to an Avaya phone which is then connected to a laptop, so there should be only 2 MAC addresses being learn...

Hi,   I currently have BT Home Hub with a DMZ and port forwarding configured. Unfortunately, the home hub does not have the capability to configure rules based on source/destination IP addresses so I need something that I can configure ACLs on but, s...

Hi,Is there a command that shows flows of specific IP ranges from my flow exporter? I tried #show flow exporter <exporter name> statistics and it only showed me all successfully sent packets. I want to verify if my exporter sends flows for specific I...

IOS

Hi Team ,I have ISR router running "isr4300-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155-3.S4b-ext.SPA.bin" below are the vulnerabilities found can any one suggest the solution for the same. CVE-1999-0524  -- ICMP Timestamp Request

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning on replacing an amount of WS-C2960S-48FPS-L switches in out environment. My basic plan is as follows; 1. Upgrade new switches to latest recommended software 2. Install stack modules where appropriate 3. tftp the config of the existing s...

agradmin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP internal tag

1. Does anyone know in what IOS version EIGRP internal tag (0-255) support was added?2. What happens if these tagged internal routes propagate through EIGRP hops that do not support EIGRP internal tag, is the tag retained?Thanks

I am tying to sync my nexus with ntp server. I am able to reach ntp server and also through management vrf but its not syncing.Not sure if below config is ok or need to add any for nexus 5672Do it also need to enable feature NTP or is it enabled by...

MCCIE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes