Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!I have a quick question.  Is it possible to let a Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L  pass through an Ethernet port to the rear as if it were a simple patch panel?  I want to set up a test environment that is disconnected from the production netwo...

mikajahns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI hope you can help, I have a Cisco Core 3750 which is hosting all the SVI for Server, Storage, Firewall, ISP, there is anotherset of 3850 switches connected which is hosting the SAN. Cisco 3750 - 192.1.1.217, 10.70.0.254, 10.11.0.254Cisco 3850 - 1...

cisco.PNG

Hi all.On one of our switches (it's a stack made of 5 2960x-48fps and fpd switches) I see this: hulc_dlp_asic_s88gs_handle_10g_linkchange 3789: Invalid s88g_xg_mac_info address (switch013-3)(switch013-3) I tried googling, didn't find anything.Is anyb...

Hi, We have Cisco switch WS-C3560-48PS-S which got crashed as per the logs, but there is no recent crash dump generated, and crash info is available with very old date. As per the device log I am able to see there was a crash on the date, please help...

pxpillai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In UCCE 9.x CTI Server, we used CTI protocol version 9 for receive the call begin/call connection clear event when the caller is queued/disconnected in the queue.   In UCCE 11.6 CTI Server, This functionality is not working. we changed the CTI Pr...

I have a fairly simple configuration - two Nexus 3048 ( A and B ), both enterprise licensed. One 10G port on switch A is the start of a fibre ring around a number of HP switches, the ring is closed on the same port on switch B. One 10G port is to rou...

I'm  trying to create an etherchannel on a WS-C3650-48TQ  for a Windows 2012 R2 Server. I'll go over the exact order in which I configured the interfaces  I defaulted all interfaces that I planned on assigning to the port channelcreated the port-chan...

image.png
rudyoreif by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Im trying to deploy an isr4451 with a nim-es2-8 module and am running into issues. The end goal is to provide internet connectivity for several client devices connecting to the nim module. Presently, client devices are unable to ping out nor c...