Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I hope this is a appropriate place to post these kind of simple beginner questions, im not only new the site but im new to networking in general, im only a student in an intro course. If this is an ok place to ask questions then you will have to forg...

core.png

Resolved! RF -> LAN

Hi all, how can I do the following in terms of port/VLAN management and configuration:On one end satellite RF (talking about TVRO specifically) is adapted to digital signal via coax to ethernet converter.On the other end there's a LAN socket where I ...

lkomarci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, guys. I had trouble setting up the port-channel of two Cisco 2960-S switches. The following is the configuration of two switches. Everything seems to be right, the port-channel just doesn't work out, though. Please tell me which part I have do...

Vulpic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,Please provide me the CCIE LAB SCENARIOS for my best practice to get hands on experience on CCIE ROUTING & SWITCHING LABS  and on SERVICE PROVIDER TECHNOLOGY.I wil be very much thankful to you all.you can mail me what sites i have refer  on my em...

mawaizali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to issue command ip flow monitor ..... output on a trunk interface on switch 2960x, but it errrored out with could not be added to interface due to invalid sub-traffic type: 0.  We have a Cisco One license and running on c2960x-universalk9-mz...

t-van by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i need your advise for this issue We have two Core nexus 7K running OSPF over the network & these two are connected to multiple N7Ks too, by OSPF point to point as below config for this link in particular eth 10/3 & 10/6 i keep seeing logs f...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,I'm using Cisco Catalyst 3750 PoE-24 switch, this is the show run:      I would like to know if it's possible to change the interface numberfrom f4/0/1 to f0/1 and if yes then how? Please help, Thank you.Eli. 

sh run1.PNG
Eli Levi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know when setting up a port channel, it's necessary for the ports to have the same speed.But I don't fully understand what that means.Suppose I have two cables, but they belong to different categories, say 5e and 6. cat5e only supports up to 1Gb...

sayharson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seems there was a power outage that took down all network devices. Everything recovered properly except for the 4500. Every 5 mins this repeats in the logs   Dec 16 12:33:53 est: %C4K_IOSINTF-5-LMPHWSESSIONSTATE: Lmp HW session UP on slot 1 port 31.D...

Hi amazing people, i need an urgent help. I have a HP Procurve J9030A switch, which is having more than 15 VLANs. I brought 2 new Cisco 4500-x switch as main and backup and i have connected some devices which are in VLAN 40 in all the switches. In HP...

Networking.png
Sivan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes