Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Iam seeing above issue on two of my switches connected to core switch ....i know there are quite of few discussion open on same issue but mine is diff....i see same issue on two switches connected via core swicth on same vlan ( 112)....when i...

Good Day, I have migrated two of my core switches. new cores are 9407 whereas, the access switches are a mixture of 2960 and 3850. All trunks are up and working but VTP version number is not getting matched. Since cores are the servers and access swi...

switch type 2960-x shows this message while working: %ILET-1-AUTHENTICATION_FAIL: This Switch may not have been manufactured by Cisco or with Cisco's authorization. This product may contain software that was copied in violation of Cisco's license ter...

ag2019 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured an 4 interface etherchannel with a NetApp storage device.This is the second bundle to the second controller of the NetApp device, the other one works fine with the same config. I am getting all the interfaces with a status of suspen...

Hi Everybody, we have two Cisco C2960C (WS-C2960C-8PC-L) connected via Gig0/1 using Ethernet cooper cable, the issue here is when i force both interfaces to Speed 100 both interfaces tear down, any one have an explanation for such behavior, thanks to...