Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all We have one 2960G. We applied an inbound ACL on a port of that : deny udp any any eq 53 permit ip any any   it's working fine. But there isn't any match hint for Deny ACE, Permit ACE has however!   Sho ip access-list   deny ........ permit ...

HiCould any one please let me know what is the actual function of the switchport command   "flowcontrol receive on/off/desired"     Thanks and regardsJeganjesri@outlook.com          

jegan1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On 30 out or 31 Cat4500 (sup2t) the following log message is generated approximately every 30 seconds:   Aug 25 15:28:41.041: %SISF-3-INTERNAL: Internal error, id 0 does not match any feature -Process= "SISF Switcher Thread", ipl= 0, pid= 393   I cou...

DaveInCbr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im using 3750 L3 switch and 2950 L2 Switch. I've configured 12 VLANs and configured inter-VLAN. But there has been a problem with file sharing on windows. I can ping the machine on different VLANs and i can also run some application like remote de...

eabonalla by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone I have some problems with the deployment of monitor Spanning protocol with snmp at Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Series 5K, 7K.   I dont Know how could detect if there is some problem with this protocol, I have working with MST at the moment o...

Dear All, we are trying to restrict cisco 3650 (IOS: Denali 16.3.6) SSH /Telnet access to one vlan interface. switch working as L3 and configured vlan interface are mentioned below.   VLAN 100- Data (Interface IP: 192.168.100.1/24) VLAN 150- Server (...

Hello - How to connect one of the stack member of the Switch stack 3650 running IOS Denali 16.3. I remember we use remote command to login 3750 stack member. Those commands are missing in version IOS 16.3.   Any clues to login stack member (standby/m...

I have many throttles and ignoreds packets in VLAN 1 and ignoreds packets in the interface who is in STP Blocking state.The latency increase in the network and when I ping the interface VLAN 1 I receive response at more than 500ms.I did put sniffer i...

Hi,    I was wondering if someone has Sonos speakers in production and if there are specific recommended interface configurations for them, I would really appreciate an example. This is what I currently have but issues are being reported so I want to...

Hello,   I am looking to enable multicast on a 5508wlc with 260 APs (3702i) attached to it. I have read up on the steps to do it and it looks simple. I haven't done it before, so I am wondering if enabling multicast will require SSIDs to bounce or ca...

Hello.. currently I have been running into an issue where my 3850 switches giving error of one stack port down, I have tried replacing stack cable but still same issue. I have been running ver.03.07.04E. Please help.   SwitchCS1#sh switchSwitch/Stack...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,   as i have read , the Default Ip address of the 2960-X switch is 10.0.0.1 , but for mine is 10.0.2.1 , this is strange because i have the same model purchased from the same vendor and they have different default IP, is't normal ? Second thin...

Azuriste by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes