Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I just got a new Catalyst 3650 and was able to copy the configuration from our current switch to our new switch. The current switch has 3 ports each using a specific VLAN that are connected to a separate port on our firewall. I am trying to consolida...

ptukey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   I had a Cisco 7604 router where we accidentally format a boot flash image, now we have only console access to router but when i am transferring image via xmodem file transfer it is getting failed and while reading bootflash  i am getting thi...

The Switches shown in the attachments were offered to us for sale used. At first it seems like a "well known" Cisco seller in the Netherlands, but communication is from China and also the Company Details don't seem right. We are afraid not only this ...

Hi ,   i have two link in my company first link 20M download 20M upload , second link  20M download 1M upload . i have create a PBR to forward some users to to go through second link  .   My Question is there any way to chose the first link for only ...

shadow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the equivalent command of ‘show control-plane host open-ports’ on ISR4000? Closest I found is "show ip sockets", which gives me raw ports at the moment.   show inv NAME: "Chassis", DESCR: "Cisco ISR4331 Chassis"   show version Cisco IOS XE ...

jogolev by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   This switch (made in 2004) is rebooting at random time and I would like to update a firmware. Could you please post a download link as I cannot find this specific version ?   E-E011-04-0318(a)   Thank you Christian

Hi & aloha - first time reaching out for some help..    I have a server online that recently moved to a new space and is currently on a new switch. Since the move, I have been unable to ping / access the server from our user vlan -70.  From the core ...

kathaleya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..Must i use even number of GE ports (2,4,6 etc) when bundling them to form a GEC. If i bundle 3 GE ports together, will i get 3Gbps bandwidth ? Or GEC only works when grouping even number of ports together ?ThanksEng Wee

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes