Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm thinking aobut prioritizing traffic over a L2 MAN link (200 MBit Colt Etherlink). Background scenario is: We mainly have two sorts of traffic. One is system monitoring, heart beats etc. of our systems at another branch. This traffic shoul...

Hi there,My organization have 3850 and 3750X switches in a stack fashion. Is the TCAM capacity of the master switch shared among all the switches in the stack or each one uses its own TCAM having more resources then? Thanks in advance.

Hi all.. I am very new with nexus,  I have one nexus5k connecting to core switch. Core switch is acting as dhcp server, say vlan 10 and svi10 Nexus also has vlan 10, When i connect a laptop on nexus and try to get dhcp ip, its not working Though if s...

Hi,   I would like to know if the outdoor AP 1560 serie with SFP and Giga port can booth be used for LAG ? I do not find this info on datasheet or other document as the 2800/3800,.. Thank you   Jean    

jeio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you help me, please let me know Cisco C9500-32QC Support Stack-wise Virtual, if no Please let me know what is redundancy setup

geo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am using a controller Cisco 7500 Series Wireless LAN Controller running Software Version 8.0.133.0 Trying to connect a AP cisco AIR-LAP1041N-E-K9 running code C1140-K9W8-M I get below error, Any help on this is appreciated. 8.0.133.0 rele...

Hello, let's say we have 2 internet circuits - 1 at main site, 1 at DR site that we get a default route from the ISP for.  Now let's say we advertise the same /24 out of both circuits.  From my understanding, the circuit with the less pre-pends(our m...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes