Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I would like to know .ASR 1001x have builtin 2x10 G port. If i want to use 3 x 10 G ports, how should i do ? Do i need to buy SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 and 3 x 10G port license ? Please hlep me

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded a 3850 switch to IOS-XE16.6.4 - an I am now getting these messages in the log. %SSH-3-NO_MATCH: No matching kex algorithm found: client diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 server diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sh...

%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host c0ee.fbda.b50e in vlan 200 is flapping between port Gi1/0/13 and port Gi1/0/14   This is the error , when i logging into my cisco switch 3650, These two ports are connected to Cisco wireless controller, and in wireless ...

riyadhit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco 2960's which have to have the vty lines configured for ssh. I will call the switches Switch 1 and Switch 2.  AAA/ssh config has been added to both switches and SSH only works on switch 1.  I can successfully access the switch 2 using t...

Hello everybody,   I received some out of date "Nexus 5000 fabric 2000" today and want to delete the confi.     Unfortunately I can´t find any console-port so that I can not log in on the device.   Does anyone know how to hard reset this kind of devi...

Manu89 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have inserted into a network with VTP a Cisco Switch 2960-S, not knowing that had installed IOS LAN lite.Now I discovered that it can handle up to 64 vlan. In the network there are currently configured 62 VLAN: what happens when we exceeded the...