Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am seeing a lot of fragmented UDP 17 packets in a Wireshark sniff of incoming traffic from a Cisco 4900 switch (firmware 122-53.SG10) However when I run the command 'sh ip traffic' on the switch, the fragmentation statistics look empty. Can ...

Hi, here I am in situation with Cisco white switch Catalyst WS-C2960C-8PC-L.The ip cameras can't take enought power over poe ports of the cisco switch.The ip cameras work only with poe injectors.I think the problem is in power supply of Catalyst WS-2...

Good morning community!   We are trying to connect an storage to a Cisco 3850X Switch with a TenGiga x4 module, we configured the "system mtu 9198" globally but the Jumbo frames do not cross the switch, when I try it using the Giga Interfaces it work...

Hi, probably a newb question but...I do show int statu for gi1/0/15Gi1/0/15                     connected    1          a-full  a-100 10/100/1000BaseTXIf I do show I get nothing.sho mac address-table interface gi1/0/15          Mac Address Table-----...

Hello, I have a problem with Catalyst 4900M and inlet temperature for module. Temperature went up few days ago and now it`s below alarm threshold but it`s still showing warning cause it didn`t went down more then 5C. Anyone know how to change thresho...

kimek4901 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I'm trunking a Nexus switch to a Cisco 3750.    I've configured the Nexus with a new VLAN (199) with a fresh subnet and I can ping this fine from various locations and I've set up the trunk port to attached the 3750.    Now I've gone to the ...

Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I was hired on with a state.. Now its been awhile but I can't remember how subinterfaces and VLANS all tie together!Now correct me where I'm wrong (please), but VLANS are created on switches first correct?  When you create a VLAN on a switc...

Hi, I have the following settings   aaa new-modelaaa authentication login default noneaaa authentication login ssh group tacacs+ local-caseaaa authentication login console noneaaa accounting session-duration ntp-adjustedaaa accounting connection h323...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes