Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACL confusion

I have a /23 subnet that I use for guest network access. I created an ACL to allow DNS to the DNS server and 80 and 443 to the Unifi controller for the captive portal.    This is the ACL I put in:  ip access-list extended GUEST_WIFIpermit tcp host 17...

mchance by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning all. I’m working towards separating management interfaces (Dell iDrac) into it’s own VLan that only my desktop has access to. Currently with the config below, any PC on VLAN1 can talk to VLAN20, but I'd like to lock that down to only the...

Hi, we have two ASR 1001-X with IOS-XE 9.03.13. On both Management Interfaces is  HSRP configured: Prime: interface GigabitEthernet0 vrf forwarding Mgmt-intf ip address 10.11.100.2 255.255.255.0 no ip proxy-arp standby version 2 standby 961 ip 10.11...

lp-muc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We’ve recently experienced arp issues on our core switches when our F5 load balancers failover. We have one F5 load balancer at each of our data centres which are connected via layer 2 dark fibre links. When the F5 load balancers failover they sen...

Hi, Summarizing the following: permit ip host 10.200.1.2 host 10.200.1.1 permit ip host 10.200.2.2 host 10.200.2.1 permit ip host 10.200.3.2 host 10.200.3.1 permit ip host 10.200.4.2 host 10.200.4.1 permit ip host 10.200.5.2 host 10.200.5.1 per...

khldk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,    I need some help again.    How to configure a switch so that only a specific OU in active directory can log in to manage it, all changes to the config are logged somewhere, and vlans are set dynamically based on Active Directory OU of the...

Hello. I keep getting the same response no matter what IoS I am trying to install. Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance.   Upgrade ROMMON initializedAUTOBOOT entry: NVRAM VALUES: bootconf: 0x2, autobootstate: 2autobootcount: 0, autobootsptr: 0x0...

Hi to all!   I need with Cisco Packet Tracer to create a gratuitous ARP Reply, is it possible? I need this to simulate an ARP Poisoning attack. if isn't possible, is possible simulate an ARP Poisoning with Packet Tracer?   Thanks for the help!

ETiri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have customer requested for a core switch which is capable of supporting 5 billion packets per second, hence we proposed Cisco Nexus 7K series switches. Later on we are forced to propose Cisco 6807 series due to budget constraints. Now the cu...

Hi Team, I have the below setup on a 2921 router running CME; 2 GSM gateways connected to the router's VIC FX0 ports. (072....... & 073.......) Internal extensions start with 2001 onwards I would like assistance on how to configure dial peers to allo...

I understand the difference between: set ip next-hop set ip default next-hop I tried both in my config and there is no difference. how come? The ultimate outcome is that the PBR always route the packets towards 192.168.11.254   LOOK FOR BOLD TEXT IN ...

Hi There,   We are deploying Cisco 6807-XL and below is the show version output.   Cisco IOS Software, s6t64 Software (s6t64-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.3(1)SY2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport Copyright ...