Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all! I'm stuck in the rommon mode on my 9500, so I performed factory reset earlier this day, after reset it seems like it removed all the files including the start-up pkg & conf, I tried to dir flash and bootflash, both has nothing in it, anyone...

w11dgod by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI'm trying to setup a VPC for the first time and have my keep-alive on a vlan ipBut i can't get the destination IP to work. It's direct connected via fiber on port 47What am i missing?vlan1 vlan 4049 name keepalive no spanning-tree vlan 404...

This EEM script appears quite a lot online:   event manager applet catchall event cli pattern ".*" sync no skip no action 1 syslog msg "$_cli_msg"   I've added it to three separate IOS/IOS-XE devices and it only works on one of them.I have a C3560X...

Hello, I have a faulty module, WS-X4712-SFP+E, in the Catalyst WS-C4507R+E switch. I'm curious to know the reason behind the malfunction of this module. Please do not hesitate to respond and provide information on this matter. Thank you. Best Regards...

arejeb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I have the following topology (Stack switches are Catalyst 9k): Core A (g0/0)--(g0/0) Stack 1 ..... stack 8 (g0/1) -- (g0/1) Core B At the moment of configuring the stack using the command  sw# switch <number> priority <priority> Which is t...

Marlon AJ by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i found an information that network modules from catalyst 3850 are working in catalyst 9300. But what about backward compatibility from 9300? Whould a C9300X-NM-8M module work in catalyst 3850 ?thanxdave

divadko by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! APIPA issue

Hi, I am a new student learning and preparing for my EPA coming up in December and I have been given some labs to trouble shoot but for some odd reason I cannot for the life of me be able to diagnose and fix VLAN issues on the network. I have tried t...

Hello Expert, What is verification step to see if smart license is setup properly for Cat 9300 Switch ? Is this enough to see below ?  or Any other way to verify? ---------------------- License Usage:License Entitlement Tag Count Status--------------...

Jes80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have the below running config internet is working and dropping on vlan due to the vlan translation is reaching the maximum after clearing the translation internet is back. kindly any help on what config should be applied to resolve this. ip ...

rabmou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,  English is not my first language so I'm am sorry first of all. I am new to Packet Tracer and I have got questions.  - How do I turn on HTTP service - How I configure Rip V2 on router - How I turn DHCP on on workstations - How I configur...