Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Nexus N2K-2348TQ (2 units of these type) is connected to N9K-C9396PX (running code 7.0(3)I2(4)) When environment data is checked, on one unit we could see there is no data for both power supplies. Actually we could see similar on situation also on in...

bmlakar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Request expert assistance in understanding below QOS configuration works. I have highlighted the applied QOS settings.   Can anyone suggest is it possible to apply similar QOS configuration, for different vlan, for prioritising Internet traffic. ...

Hello   I have cisco ASR, and Nexus Switch, I need OID to monitor chassis Temp., I have OIDs for each components Temp, but I need to have one OID to monitor the chassis temp., is that possible?   Thanks

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came across the below route table entry on an ASR-1001 router with IOS-XE 15.3(2)S2   159.63.0.0/27 is subnetted, 2 subnets     S 159.63.248.32 [1/0] via 212.162.30.89     S 159.63.248.96 [1/0] via 212.162.30.89   I don't understand this, because t...

Hi all,   I am trying to implement NEAT authentication against RAIDUS server, which runs on win2008r2. At the begginning Ive tried to configure wired dot1x authentication against RAIDUS on my test switch (2960), which runs very well. In our network w...

vlad09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   We had a strange problem few weeks back. One of our sites(about 15 users) started getting IP in a different private range that what is normally being used by dhcp server via the routers. Disconnecting the cisco phones (users are connecte...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   First of all, sorry for my bad English and my dumb networking knowledge.   I have some SG300-28PP switch with some VLAN for each building let say VLAN 1 (default) and VLAN 25. For some port, I set it 25UP (untagged PVID) to accommodate my...

Dear All, Core Switch to distribution Switch on MM fiber cable required 2 Core or 1 Core. Also want to know maximum no of switch support in stack?   Thanks Aziz

Hi, Recently our Catalyst 6506-E crashed and reload automatically.Last reload reason : bus error at PC 0x428AE718, address 0x0The IOS version is 12.2(33)SXJ6, and attached are the crashinfo file. Please kindly help to analysis. Many Thanks,Jackson Ku