Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have a stacked set of 3 - 3750G switches. I've got a Port-Channel created 4 ports set to LACP going to a 4 port network card on my freenas box. I have it working just not sure about spanning-tree. I was told I don't need it.   My Port-Channel...

Rickinfl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure a ether channel link between a cisco 3750 & an HP switch. The HP switch has only gigabit ports & the 3750 has only 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports. I understand that I can create an ether channel link between the 2 devices but will I h...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I have a cisco Nexus 6001 Chassis ("Nexus 64 Supervisor"). We have a requirement to connect a SFP-10G-ZR-TX transceiver. This transceiver is not supported in the 10G interfaces due to the power requirements of the SFP-10G-ZR-TX. We have bee...

Hi, I have recently purchased 2x 9300 and seem to have issues stacking them, from previous experience stacking 2960x switches I have just used a stacking cable and then logically the 2 devices become one. Has anyone had any experience with these swit...

I present to you a challenge... at least for me anyway...   Imagine you have a cellular router connected to an L3 switch, and 2 devices behind it at one location.   You have a different piece of hardware connected to the internet in another location ...

Cyanogen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, i have trouble with enabling bfd on 1001-x asr cisco router. im migrating old config from 7200 series router. while configuration OSPF im unable to give IP OSPF bfd command.   Im running everest 16.6.3 version.     anyone had this issue?   ...

Hello -   I have 1 existing 2960s switch (15.0(2a)SE9) in prod and I want to create a stack by adding a 2960x 15.2(2)E7.   1 - What is the process to do so? I have read that you need to change the Stack Speed and to adjust the SDM Template for the 2...

Hi there   I'm new to this forum. I have a problem with VLANs. We have a Cat4500 L3 switch configured with different vlans. Now we need to configure a new vlan for Projectors and we want only certain vlans to access this new Projectors vlan. For exam...

avkommoju by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2921 and a 3750 stack. I want to use both interfaces on the 2921 to connect to the 3750 stack switch 1 and 2. Is this possible using same ip subnet?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

bmurray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,   I need to have 3 separate Vlan, a management,a Native and a data vlan, but I cant not ping when ever i change the native vlan.   Switch#sh run Building configuration...   Current configuration : 2594 bytes ! version 12.2 no service time...

c.ulloa24 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes