Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Do we need to buy a separate IOS image for Cisco switches? For example, I will buy the WSC3650-8X24PD-L. Am I right to assume that this switch has a built-in IOS image, and I don't have to buy a separate image if not required?   Next question is, If ...

we create our core switch(3850) as a vtp server. and all of switches in client mode( 3650, 2960-i, 2960-l) some of these switch shows me that there have vtp version 3 and can not set version 2. after that we set all switches vtp version as 3. but whe...

Hi All, i have 2 Cisco Nexus 3064-32T switch, and i want to use it for HA or stacking. means HA is supportable on this switch or we can use it like stacking. If yes then what would be physical connectivity( is there any cable required). Regards,Gaura...

Hi all, I'm trying to configure a port-channel between a Cisco Cat 4507 and a Huawei switch; when I try to activate the Po on the Cisco side I got the following error: *Jun  8 06:27:08.289: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: channel-misconfig error detected on Po20...

Hi Everyone, One of our customers has recently returned a 3650 switch claiming it to be in non-working condition. No further information was provided. I started off with basic POST test and it didn't shoot up any error whatsoever. Stored system POST ...

een4hc007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.   I am trying to find if I can configure gre tunnels in cisco nexus 5596up.   I found that the device support the configuration of ip tunnels but that all the information that I found in  the configuration guide.   Does any one know where I ca...