cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco SG300-28 PoE Layer 3 switching

Hi All.   I am having problems with configuring my layer 3 switch to reach the internet.   I wish to have the Inter-VLAN routing done at the SG300-28 and therefore configured my SG300-28 as the default gateway for all network endpoints in their respe...

oliver_b by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

POE - power inline never

Hi,i have a problem with some device on my network,when i connect it to a POE port, The RJ45 Ethernet port of the "PCD Device" destroyed. so the solution i have is "manual intervention", and connect the device with special cable (some wired disconnec...

Oron Yaniv by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sh platform qos dscp-cos counters

Hello, I have an input policy map on my 3850 switch interface gi1/0/1. It is marking all incoming traffic as 'EF'. My question is, if I run the command ' sh platform qos dscp-cos counters Gi1/0/1' will this reveal the incoming marking taking place by...

Cisco 867VAE-K9 Web Interface Issues

Hi, I've attempted to speak with Cisco's technical support team, but as we don't hold an 'entitlement agreement' they're refusing to help... As such any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We've purchased a Cisco 867VAE-K9 router, and have conf...

rick by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Spanning Tree config with 2 pcs. SG300

Hey all, I am new to config STP and would like to set two SG300-10MPP with two cables (port 1 + 2) together to have a redundance. Like STP is designed I would like to config the switches to deactivate one of this ports until the main cable is broken....

Resolved! rspan

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I have a DBA who's complaining about backups.  On an unpredictable schedule, the server loses sight of the SAN.  They've asked for a packet capture but I'm not sure how to accomplish this.  I'm suggesting a laptop attach...

Bob Greer by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cтек 3750G и 3750X

Доброго времени суток. Подскажите пожалуйста, возможно ли объединить в стек имеющийся коммутатор 3750G-12S-S (ПО 12.2(46)SE-ADV-IP-SERV-CRYPTO) и 3750X-12S-S? Существуют ли минимальные требования к версии ПО?

admin by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How will VTP Advertisements from VTP SERVER via transit transparent switch with allowed VLAN list reach to VTP Client and VTP Transparent switches.

How will VTP Advertisements from VTP SERVER via transit transparent switch with allowed VLAN list reach to VTP Client and VTP Transparent switches. Below questions.1)Will switch B and switch C get complete vlan database from Server,even though allowe...