Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, complete noob here, I apologize if I have posted in the wrong place & I'll move it if I have. I'm setting up a layer 3 Catalyst 3650 switch. I want the network to be just the L3 switch with hosts attached. I'm trying to set it up as follows...

At location 1. Outgoing TCP port 25 is blocked from my ISP. Can I use 2 ASAs to tunnel that traffic to second ASA and then to the internet? Is there any possibility that this is gonna work?. See the picture please. I need to send an email from switch...

Gents we have a stack of two Cisco 3750G . It has few port channel Can someone please tell me how much i can have the max number of port channels. What is recommended.  This switch is acting as  core switch at the moment. Currently it has i or two la...

hi we have some config as shown below (this for Nexus Sw) Any idea what will be the config equilent to IOS ? "set qos-group 7"...etc policy-map type qos ACI-CLASSIFICATION class CONTROL-TRAFFIC set qos-group 7 class UserLevel1 set qos-group 6

I understand while we upgrade EPLD we need to reboot the nexus 9K switch for new version to take effect.  we have 9k switch pairs in our network. since the traffic going over the switches, if we perform upgrade on switch , is there any way to move al...

Hello everyone Technologies !!! How boring . Could you please take a look on attached file and talk about different solutions ? I guess we can have another vPC on N5Ks to a standard PortChannel on Catalyst ( Layer 2 connectivity) Right? What about a ...

I have just purchased a Linksys WRT3200ACM router, which I will be loading with the Express VPN software. At present I am using a Netcomm NFV4 which provides for internet and a landline, both of which come over the same optical fiber. As the WRT3200 ...

Ascendi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need help after applying PBR to VLAN interface on my switch, I cant ping 192.168.0.51 and 192.168.0.30 neither form switch nor from other networks connected to switch      interface Vlan192ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0 no ip proxy-arp ...

baxta2712 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card