Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, so i have a number of 3050s with come shipped with an old IOS Version 03.07.04E. This version has a bug with the 40Gb SFPs we have. So, using ZTP i've got a config script hosted on a tftp server which downloads the new Everest firmware but i need...

Comm4nd0 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !  I have an issue on my catalyst 3750 My vlans can't access to the internet, but the inter-vlan routing is ok.. I have a default routeur (zyxel vmg1312-b10a) who is addressed with 192.168.1.254 vlan 1 (default) interface : 192.168.1.10/24 Vlan 10...

Ali27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded to the newest cna and I cant seem to make it work with my   ws-c2960l-24ps-ll   which is a quite new model, can't find this model anywhere in this spreadsheet https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_network_assistant/vers...

I would like to track a certain mac address on my switch whether it has been dynamically remove or added.    I understand that there is a command to enable mac address notification, but is there a way to log the messages on the console (syslog) inste...

dsdsd11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Security

Hi Guy's   Please can you assist me with this, I have had to install a Cisco ASA5520 IOS 8.2(1). At the branch there are no servers so I only needed to route the internal users out for internet access and we have a cloud based PABX for voice. I am co...

I have a nexus 3548 with the standard 24port license. Does this switch support QinQ dot1q-tunnel mode for a switchport interface?I have the commands present and the cli guide for nx-os ver 6.0 show the commands also. But if i try to execute a dot1-tu...

kfelix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can a GLC-LH-SMD sfp module inserted into a C3850 SFP port operate with a fiber 100mb end device?   I believe this will work by using the slowest devices setting but Im reading misleading information online. The online information mentions SFP to SFP...

my trunking doesnt show at all when i do   show int trunk   but when i do show in fa1/0/5 switchport   SW1#show int fa1/0/5 switchportName: Fa1/0/5Switchport: EnabledAdministrative Mode: trunkOperational Mode: downAdministrative Trunking Encapsulatio...

Hello,   I have a new 5506-X. I'm trying to install this on my 0.1 network but I can't change anything in the ASDM.   The default group is BV1 and the default management ip is 192.168.1.1. When I plug it in I get an IP from that range but I want to c...

cr1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way I can remove this message that is dropped to the console after changing the auto-cost BW? I tried the obvious no logging commands. Thanks.   Router1(config)#router ospf 65017 vrf AutoCostTestRouter1(config-router)#auto-cost reference-b...

shane1022 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes