Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am finding that I there are many OIDs I cannot poll now that I have migrated to SNMPv3 on this switch. Which specific MIB should I be using to poll CPU, temperature, Netflow and interface traffic statistics on a WS-C3650-48PD via SNMPv3 ? Th...

Hi Team, i have a cisco 1941 router where the serial link is not coming up.below is the config     tried to reconfigure one by one config .identified when we are applying encapsulation or crypto the link is going up down status.   Please suggest on t...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple network topology. Three PC´s connected to a switch to a Router. Before creating VLANs and assigning interfaces to VLANs, I was able to ping the router from all PC´s. After creating 3 VLANs and setting gig0/1 to trunk mode wich is the ...

A few days ago, trying to demonstrate how auto-summarization works and when it should or not be disabled, i met a strange situation where a router, which was not between two major networks was generating and sending summaries.Here's the topology used...

stdejongh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what feature you should use to analyse and monitor your traffic for troubleshooting ?A. RSAPNB. SPANC. NetflowD. SNMP    what is/are the answer?

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which  statements about IPv6 address fd14:920b:f83d:4079::/64 are true?A. The subnet ID is 14920bf83dB. The subnet ID is 4079C. The global ID is 14920bf83dD. The address is a link-local addressE. The global ID is 4079F. The address is a unique local ...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I have an issue. IOS image was applied to the master switch and on reload the master switch will not come back up. I know the issue is the other two switches in the stack have an older IOS than the master. I disconnected the master from th...

Dear members, I use the below commands, after I have verified the sh clock on the cisco 3560sh clock17:52:56.903 UTC Mon Nov 1 2010config tkron policy-list tftpbackupcli sh run | redirect tftp://192.168.10.10/switch.cfgexitkron occurrence tftpbackup ...

I'm certainly not an expert and just learning how to read through all of these numbers. I've been doing a QOS test on a production switch (2960-S) and when I use auto qos trust dscp (while this is for VOIP, I want to trust dscp not cos) the number of...

brettp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,One of the switch in our office network failed to load and we found this following message from syslog.: *Mar  1 08:02:20.141 SIN: %PLATFORM_CAT3550-1-CRASHED: System previously crashed with the following message:Feb 20 06:52:45 172.18.0.116...

Hi Folks, We are building a Cisco 6807 VSS setup in our DC , but however currently I have only one switch and 2nd is yet to get delivered. Both switches will have 2xSUP-2T modules each. My question here is, can I build one switch is VSS mode and run...

Can anyone tell me if there is an equivalent command to Show int Summary on the Nexus 7000 ?egMYCISCOSW01#show int summary *: interface is upIHQ: pkts in input hold queue     IQD: pkts dropped from input queueOHQ: pkts in output hold queue    OQD: pk...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card