Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,      from one of my router (ASR 903) i am trying to ping the switch which is connected below the router with the same network segment but not success even though  could able to find the ARP entry in router(ASR 903). what could be the problem?

jigojar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dears,   we have cisco ws-c3850-24s-s in the our network system. İ configured ip helper-address in the interface vlan because we want to scatter the IP from our DHCP server. After that i started to get Bad Address from our DHCP server. Is there...

Nusret by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Sorry for this stupid question on a FW ASA configuration, but I need to understand the difference.   example: access-list DMZ_IN extended permit udp object SRVA eq 8082 object SRVB eq 8082 since the source/destination ports are the same, can...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! telnet/ssh

Hello AllRouter ScenarioSitting on Router console can I SSH to  a Router / Firewall on the Internet.Firewall ScenarioSitting on ASA console can I  SSH and Telnet to a Router / Firewall on the InternetthanksJoe

model 24 port 3650-TS-S instead of 4 x 1G, uplink Fiber SFP can we use 4 x 1G copper/ethernet SFP?can we do a mix on the uplink ports of 2 x 1G fiber SFP and 2 x 1G copper SFP ?Please let me know if require, can we use uplink port as downlink ? or do...

Hi, we ran into very strange situation yesterday: clients were unable to get DHCP configuration from DHCP servers. Wireshark analysis on client machine shows that only "discover" packets are sent (to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) and clients don't receive "offe...

I'm a newbie in this topic. My duty is separate a network into 30 subnets( without using vlan). My model is below. My needs is: - Every L2 Switch belong to a constant and sole ip range and when i connect it to any L3 Switch then it still works with o...

2.PNG

If three devices are plugged into one port on a switch and two devices are plugged into a differentport, how many collision domains are on the switch? A. 2B. 4C. 5D. 6 answer says B. may i know how ?

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes