Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community,   Recently connected an extended C3750 from an existing C3550 switch. the C3750 has IPbase OS but is currently used as L2 Switch. after configuration and testing, my windows 7 machines Network Adapter shows no network connection and l...

Batelco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys.   a clients wants use cisco nexus for LAN core. for Intervlan routing, OSFP, BGP EIRGP and all thats features.   first i review the Cisco 5672UP with LAN-Enterprise License and all is OK. we commit.   but after reviewing the cisco Nexus 9372...

Hi Everyone,   After Ios upgrade from 03.03.03SE to 03.06.06E I found in web console stack Packet Error 90% (it varies) after troubleshoot I found one port in master-switch giving problem g 1/0/5 if I disable, it will normal and if enable again then ...

Hi all,   Can a switch be connected to one port of one switch in a pair of N9K's in a vPC Domain ?  And in the same way, can a standalone server be connected to a single port of one switch in a vPC Domain ?   If so, what do I need to do config wise t...

Evening Cisco team, Suspect I have a vlan issue, either on switch or router that is doing my head in. Another set of eyes would be great please.....   Environment Switch is 2900 XL series Router is 2691 MPS having CUCM 7.2.1 Switch IP 192.168.0.2 for...

Hi all,I have connected 2 Nexus Fex 2348UPQ (dual homed) to 2 Nexus 56128 in VPC topology. Following are the Configs: N56128(1)# fex 151                      pinning max-links 1                      description "FEX0151"                    fex 152   ...

kamalvu01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.I am currently taking a thesis about user community analysis on our campus network. I have looked in CCNA 3 Lan switching about user community analysis but lack info. Can you give me some info about how to conduct user community analysis and...

john dd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have two separate 7k 7706 at two locations ( site A and site B)  both are running version 7.3(0)DX(1). Each have their own Internet circuit connected to them and are using EIGRP as the internal routing protocol.    Currently I only have ...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am confused with the 3 terms : Administrative Distance, Metric and Next hop.   As I searched online: -AD is what Router check when it decide which is the best route to put in the routing table. -Metric is when there are more than 2 routes with ...

huyan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes