Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   My environment is currently using cisco 3750 & 3850 for edge switches (end user switch) and are physically located in different LAN rooms within the building. I like to know how do you effectively monitor the number of unused switchports av...

donnie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Does Nexus 9000 supports Fabricpath or not  ? I see people claiming it does and other it doesn't and I can't find a clear answer.    Thanks

Vinny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup the framework for our guest wireless network.    I currently have 4 locations with one of those 4 locations containing the datacenter.   Our firewall has a DMZ interface setup on it.  This interface has an IP of 192.168.1.1.  Thi...

Bonjour!   I have been trying to set up a web proxy (squid) with an ASR 1000 using GRE Redirect/Return. The problem I am facing is that it seems that the ASR is not redirecting anything to the proxy cache server. Here is the snippet of the relevant c...

Hi, Getting high ping latency to VLAN gateways which endpoint devices are working smooth. Ping report to VLAN gateway- C:\Users\juber.khan>ping 10.10.2.10 -t Pinging 10.10.2.10 with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 10.10.2.10: bytes=32 time=132ms TTL=254R...

I am working on a multi-tenant environment.  Smaller clients have dedicated VLAN's.  Larger clients have their own VRF's with multiple VLAN's.  One tenant wants to enable multicast for their VRF.  I am unsure if the VRF will recognize a packet with a...

rwills by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two Nexus 7706s as our core. Standard-sized pings over the VPC peer link between the two are experiencing a small amount of packet loss - less than 1%. The peer link is a 2x10Gb port-channel. I tried isolating each physical link to see if the...

aweise by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 line cards in my Cisco WS-4506-E switch. I want to add a 4th.  I'm not in front of the device at this time. Will need to make a trip. But I don't recall seeing any free physical space in my switch for more cards. The documentation says I can...

rzabaga01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to migrate a Netscaler 8200 from a Catalyst 6500 to Nexus 5672's. I've copied the LACP config across (4 x 1Gbps links) but when connected to the Nexus the Netscaler LACP link shows as "Partial-up" but when connected to the 6500 it ...