Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

In SG300 series, there used to be a menu to tweak DHCP snooping/relay settings. It seems to be missing in the SG350 series? Anyone have any idea or how can we request the Cisco team to add it back?

metalnut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP

To VTP to function properly the domain name and Password ( if configured ) must be matched.what about the version number ?

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong. I configured the inter-VLAN routing from the main router with the IP addresses I used as default router for the DHCP pools I also set in the main router. I set the spanning-tree VLANs and even added switchp...

7Do05
jholman96 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All ,I issued a show process cpu command and my cpu reads 85% , but i cant find the process causing the high utilisation . What could be the issue.I am using asr1002 running Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M)...

Hey guys,   So, I took some cisco classes in college, however, i am more of a Server guy.  I have a cisco router and cisco switches and I cannot for the life of me get anything to work right.    I have attached a Packet Tracer layout for visual refer...

network1.PNG

Will the 1G Fiber SFPs in a SG500 switch (MGBT1, MGBLX1, MGBBX1) talk to a 1G Fiber SFP in a 4321 Router (GLC-EX-SMD, GLC-ZX-SM etc.)   If so, which model #’s should I get for each side?   By “talk” I mean that I have 6 vlans set up on the SP500-52P’...

Hi All, I have created 3 VLAN as below- interface Vlan1 ip address 10.96.14.3 255.255.255.0!interface Vlan2 ip address 10.96.7.3 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 10.96.14.13!interface Vlan5 ip address 10.96.5.3 255.255.255.0!ip classlessip route 0.0....

fms000001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have WS-C2960S-F48TS-L switch with lanbase license:#sh licenseIndex 1 Feature: lanlite        Period left: 0  minute  0  secondIndex 2 Feature: lanbase        Period left: Life time        License Type: Permanent        License State: Active, In...

Hello dears,   The parameter rounded red in the table 5 of "Verified Scalability for Cisco Nexus NX-OS Release 7.3(0)N1(1)" doc attached is related of what type of information? OSPF, BGP protocols adjancencies? The value is very high and there isn't ...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears,   I would like to know how many areas and adjacencies OSPF can be established on Cisco Nexus 5600 Series switches. I didn't find this information on the Cisco Nexus 5600 Verified Scalability Guide.   Could you help me please?     Thank's...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes