Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WS-C3850-24P-L

Hello Guys   I have this mode WS-C3850-24P-L , i need to upgrade the IOS to support  Trustsec and SXP , pls advise which IOS feet for this Feature ,   thanks                  

Scratching my head with this one, configuring up a 2921 router for remote site which is fitted with 24 port Etherswitch module.As part of this setup I have defined 3 vlans on the router, but when I go onto etherswitch and for example set switchpor...

shaucall46 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have 2 7K and have some of 2K connected to them as FEXs We need to configure port mirroring with source and destination SPAN or RSPAN   I see a limitation on 2K to configure the destination port. It accepts only to have the source   Is this ...

Hi,   Is there a way to set up a bandwidth limitation per session. I don't need a per ip or per user Traffic shaping. What i need is to limit specific type of sessions that are not critical for production ideally on occasions that there is too much t...

smartns04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of configuring HSRP across two ASR that connect to Nexus stack.   We have couple of VLAN's that need to pass across between the two and so far I have configured sub-interfaces on both ASR for each of the VLAN's with both sharing th...

Hello,   We have a bunch of satellite offices in various parts of the country, and ever since last week, we are experiencing a very odd issue at pretty much every site. Every 24 hours, the 4510 chassis at each location (which each site having a diffe...

Hi, I intend to deploy a pair on 93180YC switches, connected to these will be a fex each. Does the 93180YC support VPC+ ? ta tim

tjames2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a question regarding connecting a 3560 switch I have to a Linksys WRT54G router.  Since the 3560 doesn't have NAT, what I would like to do is use the Linksys as my NAT router and then have a different subnet on my 3560 to separate it...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card