Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI All, when i am trying to do trace-route  from one location to Data center  its giving asterisk alone but when i try to do the same from HQ to Location am getting expected result. Kindly help me understanding this better. I googled as well but didn...

Hello I am David from Tanzania and this is my first time in this forum,i have one problem with my 2900 router which in need someone to lead me in resolving the problem.recently this router tend to paralyses  when more than three computers (sometimes ...

i have a customer with two switches connected as stack connected as (A) in the image which i believe to be incorrect , he is also getting a log message that saying that power redundancy isnt working in the stack , i believe the (B) method is what it ...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have deployed OTV to strech VLAN accros Datacenters.The internal interface now are either access-ports of the particula Vlans or dot1Q-trunks.Now I got the question if it is possible to use a dot1q-Tunnel-Port as internal interface. I am really...

Hello, team! I have 4500-x switches in VSS. And a few days ago the CPU load completely 50%.   Core 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 45%; one minute: 40%; five minutes: 32%Core 1: CPU utilization for five seconds: 56%; one minute: 61%; five minute...

Resolved! need suggestion

Hi, Planning to have routed access layer. need sample configuration for access switch and distra. Vlan 10 – subnet advertised by all the switches, how traffic flow will be for specific server.   Example: For vlan 10 best path from distra to access is...

Resolved! Cisco 2911

Cisco 2911 is going to EOL in December.  I have an existing 2911 that I would like to keep it for one of my branch offices that doesn't require any immediate upgrade.  I would like to install a Service Module and Windows Server OS to run some local s...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes