Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two Cisco 2960X layer 3 switch and a 3850 switch and a Cisco ASA 5506 in each one of my cabinets, I have two cabinets Cabinet 1 Cisco 2960X IP address 192.168.5.1 255.255.255.128 DG: 192.168.5.126 Cisco 3850 IP address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 ...

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears Suppose i have 2 department Department "A" and Department "B" Department "A" is my IT department and "B" is sales Department. In IT i have Allied Telesis X610 switch and other side (B department) Cisco SG500 switch. Between two department Singl...

Can you put 100Gbs fiber interfaces into a port-channel on a Nexus 7k switch? I was going to use the 100Gbs interfaces I have for the vpc peer-link, but I wasn't sure if there were limitations on putting these types of interfaces into a port-channel...

Hello dears, Could I ask you one help, please? The Catalyst 3650 Series Switches support or implement the IEEE 802.3ah protocol? I haven't found information related of the OAM standard on datasheet or other manuals of this platform. Can you confir...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I plug out directly to Cisco 4006 Switch after some time i plug in the power cable. Supervisor Engine is showing flashing Amber. Other Modules 10/100/1000BaseTX are shown RED. I tried to access console but i can not. What may be the problem and what ...

Hi all,   Please see attached my topology of my LAN/WAN with multicast source and receivers detailed. Essentially I just want some clarification as to if the attached topology will work. See below further details: Multicast Source Site The multicast ...

We have a bunch of Cisco 8861 phones on our 2960x switches and Macro auto processing is setup to put phones in the correct VLAN. the IOS version is 15.2(2)E3 on the switches.  With our current 8861's it's working fine we got another batch of 8861's ...

Dears Please give me the command for IOS backup for Cisco 4006 switch and Allied Telesis X610 switch. Please Help me for that I request to everyone In our network latency is high and packet droppings happen.In every 100 packet 30 packet drops. My ...

All, I'm having an issue with eigrp across one of our remote sites and was hoping someone could help me figure out what I am doing wrong.  As you can see in the attached diagram, we have three separate buildings with access switches - Admin, Ops, an...