Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I have read about Meraki and Intersight. I have not dug deeper yet but these two platforms confuse me, both are for cloud management (deployment, monitoring, and support) of Cisco devices and network infrastructure. Could someone help to disti...

safielm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, I am new to CCNA. Why am I not able to ping from the router to switch? I have added router act as ISP where I have set a static route.Please guide mePacket Tracer Lab.pkt  Ankit

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if you can enable web management on the G0/0 management interface on a 9200?  It's in the management vrf and routing is correct.  I can ping and SSH to it from the same server I'm trying to connect to the the web interface from but i...

benweber by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I have configured this command crypto key generate RSA key was generated for 2048 but when I login to switch I could not see crypto key I could not find anything while my other switch already there.

ddesai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let's say I have a Cisco switch acting as a DHCP server.  It's configured to save its DCHP binding database to flash.  But the switch goes down and needs to be replaced.  The switch is replaced soon, but the new switch has no knowledge of the DHCP bi...

xzevallos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have vmware environment but the network is getting dropped randomly on VM's. We have isolated the ESXi host without the office network and connected it to one PC to test and it's working and also working when we try to disable and enable the netwo...

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with rate-limiting UDP on a Cisco Nexus 6000. I'm trying to limit UDP traffic to 200 Mbps on port 53, but my configurations don't seem to have any effect. Here are the details of my configuration:ACLip access-list e...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, After power outdage I begin to receive on one of my switch next logs:Oct 28 14:44:23 EDT: %SPANTREE-2-RECV_BAD_TLV: Received SSTP BPDU with bad TLV on GigabitEthernet1/0/52 VLAN138.Oct 28 14:44:55 EDT: %SPANTREE-2-RECV_BAD_TLV: Received SSTP...

4uba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to get missing Visio stencils?I am getting new CISCO Components (Nexus 93180YC-FX3, 93108TC-FX3P, 9332D-GX2B, C8500-20X6C). Unfortunately, visio stencils is missing from the library.Does anyone know where I can get it from?Thank you

I have two C9200 switches acting as DHCP servers.  Initially I had the network address scopes split in half between the two switches (50/50 rule).  But then I read in many web sites that an 80/20 split is more resilient.  So I put 80% of the addresse...

xzevallos by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes