Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I can't stop capture point or even delete the capture buffer. What I did was I first mistakenly removed the capture point before stopping the capture like this:no monitor capture point tcp POINT Then it told me that I can't remove the capture ...

dragojlo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, Does anyone know if this USB 3.0 is mandatory on a Catayst 9300 switch? In my case, these switches will not handle any hosted application, so I don't see much use for them and I see that price is somewhat considerable... But does anyone k...

Hello,I am going to migrate our telephony to SIP trunkWe will have 2 SIP fiber trunk links, with 2 AVAYA SBC (VM)The 2 ISP routers ( same ISP but two different fibers, one active and one in "stand by") will be connected to my core switch, I created a...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I need help to understand the Cisco ordering information.  E.g. C9200L-24T-4X-E Here, 24T meaning (24 Copper port) 4X meaning (4x 1/10G fixed uplinks) E meaning (DNA Essential license.) I want to know the uplink ports are copper or fiber. In the desc...

Jahirul by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,We upgraded our Catalyst 9200L and 2960x, and according to the release notes, Cisco suggested to change 'tacacs-server * ' into 'tacacs server * ' configuration. We have tacacs-server directed-request configuration on the old version. Could any on...

Coco Liu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes