Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i am practicing with packet tracer and making routes in switches. I configured the MLSW1 to connect to all 3 switches, but after i broke the connection from MLSW1 to SW3, PC3 no longer can ping PC2. I had made the ports trunk from SW1,2 and 3,...

Hi Guys,  I'm trying to create a read-only user in Cisco c9407R switch with only show privileges. I tried to do it by creating a privilege 5 user and assign privileges. however when i log via that username, show commands not working.  Appreciate any ...

ruch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am creating a topology on Cisco Packet Tracer. I have to use two Cisco 3560-24PS switches. I need to be able to telnet from the connect PC to the switch. I know I need to enter a command  specific to 3560 into the switch to allow telnetting but I d...

Resolved! 3650 output drops

Hey guys,I am seeing a lot of Total output drops, can somebody have a look at this and help me understand if this could be a buffer issue or not.GigabitEthernet1/1/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 1281....

Switch was reset/wiped inadvertently. Boots to switch and does not appear to have any other images on it. Can successfully boot it from an image on a usb, but does not hold after a power cycle. See outputs below: switch:usage:dir <path-to-directory>s...

kcartier by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find out what the show pipe operator FORMAT does.  There is little to no documentation on this option -- I just can't find any good examples of its use.  I would like to format the output of "show platform cpu packet buffered" into a wi...

pdub206 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need help to configure this setup I have a 1941 Router and i want configure bridge between PC (FastEthernet0/1/0) and Home Router (GigabitEthernet0/0), has any posibilitie to make this functonaly ? How i can configure my 1941 ?Thanks by your he...

jamaglian_0-1695706233153.png
jamaglian by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys.I have two servers in my network.The first server with IP 192.168.5.2 and the second server with IP 192.168.4.2.I want  to the user of server 192.168.4.2 be able to remote desktop to 192.168.5.2 server, and the user of the 192.168.5.2 dont be...

vlan-limit-2.JPG
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a new cisco device with the model of  WS-C4500X-16, when i power on it displays the below error and goes to rommon mode. **************************************************************** *                                                 ...

Sri v by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes