Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

CAn anyone tell me why I am getting this attempting to redistribute bgp into ospfrouter ospf 10  router-id 11.11.11.11  redistribute bgp 65019 route-map testospf: 10 [3710] (default) Processing external redistributed route 151.151....

whanson by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Please forgive If I posted this in the wrong forum. I am still learning how to manage my ASA-5506X device. I have a question regarding vlan, and I was wondering if the experts here can guide me in the right direction.  Background Info:  Cisco...

dougken444 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have recently taken over as network administrator in our corporation, I'm trying to clean up some of our configurations on out routers.  I have come across a route-map entry and I'm wondering what the purpose of this is.  We use EIGRP for ou...

sgalarza by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, IGMP snooping is not working for me as expected, maybe someone else has seen this before and can point me in the right direction? Router is C891F-K9. I want to enable IGMP snooping on the switch part of the unit i.e. Vlan1 (GE 1-7). Thi...

Hello I am trying to understand if there are alternatives for QOS on INGRESS on the Dialer1 interface as we cannot queue but we can police.I have read through Bufferbloat.net and various blogs/documents/articles - everything points towards ingress be...

Hi, Just wanted to know what options are available for 40Gbps support on linecards for the 6807-XL? Seems only WS-X6904-40G-2T and WS-X6904-40G-2TXL? Can this particular linecard (c6800-32p10g) ports be converted to 40gb? And can 40 Gbps fibre opti...

Hi, I can see the following on sh users command: The 123 and 122 networks are suspicious and I have tried to kick them off clearing those vty lines, but they remain. I have added an access list so only internal users get access to this router. Do ...

Que tal colegas,  Consultando nuevamete al foro para pedirles comentarios o si les llego a pasar algo similar, Actuamente tengo desplegado 2 Switch 3850 en Stacking en la red de un cliente, ya casi va 1 año, en la cual viene trabajando normal, me so...

Hello Team , Greeting of the day... we are planning to upgrade IOS of our N7K . so request you to suggest on latest, stable & recommended IOS for N7K. Model:cisco Nexus7000 C7010 (10 Slot)

We have a new switch that we are trying to put in place of an EOL switch.  The switch has about 6 svi's for the vlans. To minimise downtime, we have added the new switch into the lan alongside the old switch and moved the cables over 1 by 1. This has...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I need your support on following points, Just want to know whether, 1)Cisco switches supports the EAL3 certification. 2)Also does it supports SCP2 and SFTP protocol. 3)CLI over serial RS232 and out of mgmt via additional  100Base-T R...