Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello;  I'm running into a dilemma here and I don't seem to be finding the answer for it anywhere. We currently have N7K-C7009 with 5 x N7K-M108X2-12L, each can do linerate 8x10G and 120Mpps. We have no need for additional 10G ports but since these ...

Hello, I've read the Cisco design guide but couldn't find a proper configuration example for this scenario, sorry if this seems quite basic... 1) I have two SG300-10SFP I'd like to use as Core (collapsed core/distribution) and a few SG200-50P as acc...

Hello everyone, I have Cisco Catalyst-XE 6880 connected in a VSS mode and 2960 switches connected in a stack through each stack port-channel is configured  The problem is when I keep Gateway of my core switch I get high latency going towards WAN and ...

Greeting ! I am Ritesh. We have 2960 switch with vlan 1 on both the switches with two different networks 5 and 20  as shown in diagram but when we install system in 20 network with ip of 5 network we are still able to access overall 5 network we even...

ritesh998 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I do a "sh logging", on a cisco 3560 switch, I received the following message "Invalid packet (too large) length=21584" At the same time I had to experience heavy packet losses and cpu utilization was almost 99.9%. The issue is still persist,...

riazay001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am writing with regard for the need to  expand or add new subnet for serves inside data center. Actually i have dedicate a class A  /23 ipv4 with e maximum 510 hosts for all servers. Gateway is configured directly into  firewall interface...

Hello, I have got RV320 router. I made VPN IPSec tunnel between our two networks. Local IPs are not important, but they are: 10.110.1.* and 10.110.2.* with 255.255.255.0. Everything is working except one thing. When I ping any remote computer from lo...

Wojtek by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT

Hello Experts,  We have 3900 Cisco router as Gateway, Would like to check if same can support Dynamic NAT (Source NAT) and Static NAT (Destination NAT) simultaneously. i.e Will like to do Dynamic NAT (Source) for Incoming traffic to our Network wit...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card