Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have Brocade ICX 7450 layer 3 Switch connected to cisco Router 811, from local PC in the switch I can’t access the internet, from the PC I can successfully ping the public IP address at the Router ? Any help will be highly appreciated;  the main pr...

Hi all, I have a question that may seem dumb to the engineers in this forum.  However, but if possible do answer.... In below topology i have to make PC0 should not communicate with PC1 and PC2 should not communicate with PC3. But PC2 should talk t...

I am attempting to convert a configuration from 3845 to a new 4351, but seem to be running into some trouble. I cannot determine if there is a direct replacement for the AIM-ATM module for the ISR4K. The new hardware I am using is a ISR4351-SEC/K9 wi...

jehooper by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Network Flapping

Hello Network Gurus, I noticed network flapping between g1/0/1 and g1/0/2 Both has stp portfast configuration on g1/0/1 a dummie switch has been connected. Could it cause the network flap?

Dear Friends, Hello First of all, sorry for my weak English! I've got a Cisco 887va-K9 and I want to connect it to my ISP (A1-Austria) with the credential they gave me. (I am sure that my username and password are correct. I already connected to in...

Hello, Our switch(3560) is having high CPU utilization. I would appreciate if someone could help resolve this issue.  PID Runtime(ms)   Invoked      uSecs   5Sec   1Min   5Min TTY Process  97     6141904  28793325        213 46.18% 45.98% 45.86%   ...

We have recently bought a SG300-52P switch which is going to be used in an isolated enviroment without any connection to an external Time Server. The clock in the switch can be set manually and will run as long as the unit hasn't rebooted. After a re...

I have a couple of  Nexus  N2K-B22HP-P in an HP C7000 chassis   with a HP Integrity   blades.  The blade comes with  4 Nics   but from  the N5548 On only see  1 nic visible from the network  as anybody come across this issue. Fex Port State Fabric Po...