Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Currently I am working on MSTP config.  While check existing config it looks like my active VLAN is running under instance 1 (MST01).  However, my peer switch is running instance 0.  Q. First question is does it I should change back to inst...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, My client has requested two services ie Internet and data to connect two of his factories, The internet and data are fed by using different line and ip address, And i need these two links to forward to one port of the router and get forwa...

Hi, I have issues like duplicate ip address due to ip device tracking enabled . I follwed the below document  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/8021x/116529-problemsolution-product-00.html ip device tracking probe delay 10...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, One Microsoft server is connected to two Nexus7K via its fex port eth100/1/1 in Nexus7K_1 and eth100/1/2 in Nexus7K separately. These two fex ports are all up as showed by command "show interface brief" and "show interface status". My question is...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Would anyone happen to know if QinQ is supported for Cisco 2960X Switches running the latest version of IOS? I have performed a quick search through the Configuration Guide for the latest IOS release however I do not see any information rega...

I need to apply "mls qos trust dscp" on my new cat3850s and cat4510s.  But the syntax must have changed because I get no mls if I do #m? at the global config or per interface.  I am running 3.7.1 on both 3850s and 4510s with LANBASE license.  What is...

vantipov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS on router

Hi there, Thanks for reading. Question: any new QoS policies and maps I draft will remain inactive and have no effect until I add a service-policy command to an interface(s)?  I want to add as much of my QoS commands to my router as I can and stop at...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card