Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I downloaded a new IOS that said IP base w/ crypto because I was unable to enable ssh on the old IOS.  However when I try to run the crypto key generate command I get the invalid input message. I did a show ver:Switch#sh versionCisco IOS Software, C3...

On a 3750 with C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(55)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)   getting the following message : %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Fa5/0/33: Power Controller reports power Imax error detected - what...

Hallo zusammen, nach einer Änderung am Webinterface des Switches bootet dieser immer wieder neu - siehe auch Protokoll über das Hyperterminal. Leider ist auch kein zurücksetzen auf Werkseinstellungen nicht mehr möglich. Bitte um kurze Info was ich hi...

Hello everyone,   I have one question. Situation is that we have few VLAN's.   VLAN 1 VLAN 2 Etc.   Default IP addresses in VLAN 1 are 192.168.30.0/24, and VLAN 2 are 192.168.31.1/24.. etc.. (DHCP)   Because of needs we have in VLAN 1 server (gateway...

ter(config-ext-nacl)#do show running-configBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 2510 bytes!! Last configuration change at 18:54:40 UTC Sat Dec 10 2016!version 15.0service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msec...

Hello all, i have a suspicious output for  show int counters errors and show IP traffic commands. from the counters error output there is a lot of Xmit-Err & OutDiscards, and from IP traffic output i see some drops and unreachable packets, and diffe...

ahmad1982 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created the intervlan routing using cisco 2911 router and hp procurve 2626 switch I have four vlans , 10,20,30,40 respectively. I want to 1. vlan 10 to access all vlans, Vlan 20 isolated. 2. then i want to access vlan 40 from vlan 30, but restrict...

Hello I am looking at setting up 802.1x port based authentication with Cisco switches and Active Directory. I am planning on using either: - machine authentication via AD computer accounts using the standard 'computer name / SID' authentication metho...