Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! L3 3750x Switch

I have L3 3750x Switch. i am not able to run internet on that. 1) I have to create VLAN 100. (which i have created) 2) Then need to create DHCP pool 192.168.1.0 (i have Created DHCP pool & merged with vlan 100) 3) i have series of wan ip one of tha...

Buen dia, alguien me puede ayudar, con respecto a la siguiente configuración por favor. intento hacer una VLAN, con un Switch Cisco SG300 L3,  les comento que tengo creada las VLAN, lo que no consigo es lo siguiente : dar DHCP a las VLAN y hacer que ...

Hi. We setup the following in a interface trunk: storm-control broadcast level 5.00 storm-control action shutdown storm-control action trap spanning-tree guard loop Aster a few days the interface went down. Do you know how can we determine what cau...

Hi there Attached herewith is my OSPF network template (Image 1). Everything is working very good. PC-1 can PING PC-2 & OSPF is following best possible costs. When I PING PC-2 to PC-1 (& vice versa), the packet follows path as attached in image 2. Bu...

Paki by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP device tracking

Hi,We have Cisco 3850 switches and we dont use dot1x but we need to turn off ip device tracking but when I do it from global config mode it pops up the below error:Switch(config)#no ip device tracking         % IP device tracking is disabled at the i...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my current configuration for Netflow on my 3850. My question is posted at the bottom. flow record FNF-input:  Description:        IPv4 NetFlow  No. of users:       0  Total field space:  56 bytes  Fields:    match ipv4 tos    match ipv4 prot...

Hi, I think I  know what needs to be done for this but am not 100 percent sure.  The end goal is to make sure af41 packets are getting remarked to af31 going outbound to our mpls provider. currently the following class and policy maps are configured...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear everyone!, My switch is 2960X cannot start after I config wrong and loop reboot everytime. I was download new IOS: c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-2.E6.bin but nothing change. Everyone help me pls! Connecting to COM6...Connected. Err: Interrupt: Mach...

Hi Team, I have L3 switch ,in this switch i created L3 vlan id -10 and assigned few Ethernet interfaces to this vlan. If I delet the vlan 10 using " no vlan 10 " is this also remove the ethernet interface config for that vlan? or just it put the i...

Hi! I've discoverd a strange behaviour. Either it's a bug, or an urgent required upgrade of my knowledges. C2960+ 24TC-L / 15.0(2) SE6 Here is the symptoms observed: . If i try to export the startup config to a TFTP server located in a distinct vlan...

Catalyst 2950 / Version 12.1(22)EA12 / Running Enhanced Image Hi I'm very puzzled about the CoS field (Layer2) and the DSCP field (Layer3) relationship. I've setup a CoS7 (set cos 7) on a Catalyst 2950 access port, and started SPANning the trunk po...