Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone explains me why R2 is not getting information from R1 about his inner subnet: 172.16.1.0? R1 has in eigrp network classfull subnet added: 172.16.0.0 so 172.16.1.0 should be attached and R2 should receive it inside his routing table. Funny...

Arie by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want advertise only 192.168.7.1/32 & 192.168.8.1/32 in eBGP from R3 to R1 and R4 to R2. R3 and R4 has 192.168.7.0/24 & 192.168.8.0/24 in its routing table learned through eigrp. how to do it? path through R4 should be preferred so I have configu...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, as shown in below diagram. I have to configure where traffic will automatically failover if link goes down. A-R2 <->B-R2 link as to be primary. if that link goes down than traffic should automatically failover to A-R1 <->B-R1 link. once A-R2...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 6 sg200-26 switches in our LAN. 2 of these have the mini GBIC modules installed connecting a fiber connection from our second building, they are about 5 years old. Last week we switched 2 of these in our main building for SG220-50's to allow ...

I have three routers, all interfaces and connections configured well, I enabled eigrp by "router eigrp 1" on all of them. On one of them i added one classfull network. The problem is when i enter debug eigrp on that router it not show any message tha...

Arie by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,   With reference to the above we have requirement of 9U racks (16 in numbers) at various offices at various locations to cover the routers inventory for the safety. At many places, the CISCO routers are lying open on the open rack. This cau...

Resolved! Port-Channel

Hello, I'm using Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 and trying to configure a port-channel. I am using two standard switches with two 1GB fiber interfaces on each switch. Here is my configuration: version 12.1no service timestamps log datetime msecno service t...

gscala by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I just config'd a switch: a WS-C3750G-48PS-S I'm using C3750-IPBASEK9-M SW Version: 12.2(55)SE11 I put the config on and shipped it out to the site. The Switch came right up. I was able to remote in. Initially it was on a port channel. I have sinc...

See below for an example of our topology.  I've been asked to install a secondary L3 switch and implement HSRP between the primary and secondary. Currently we just have the single Primary switch which has SVI's for several different user VLANs.  The ...

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I have purchased a VDC license for nexus7700 and I need to install it and enable the features below. after I copy the license to the bootflash and Install it,create the VDC and allocate interfaces as the following: Switch# copy usb1://fi...