Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Does the word (stock:second-hand) have the same meaning as the word (refurbished) when buying a switches?I asked this question because when i buying switches such as c2960x or c2960s model, some of seller said the stock(second-hand) meaning that The ...

chpmotry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Voice Vlan

Hi All, I am currently working on a migration project in which I am migrating from a Cisco SG-300 managed PoE switch to a Cisco Catalyst 9200. I am confused about one command below: markdownCopy code voice vlan id 100 voice vlan oui-table ad...

Abdulahad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am tinkering with ntp services and ran into a bit of a roadblock when it comes to verification that everything is running.Is there a command in the IOS (12.8) that forces the switch to contact the ntp server it's pointing to in order to u...

jpeterson6 by Level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Thanks for reading!I'm seeing an oddity when trying to join a laptop to an SSID in PT.  The problem is in the UI where I set configuration for Wireless0 nic.  When I select an authentication type, the cursor jumps to the WEP password field a...

BobGreer65666_0-1698870276842.png

Hi. I've got a stack of two of these switches and running Version 16.9.4.I want to update the software and from what I see on Cisco page for recommended releases it says the below (17.6.5 or 17.9.4)Does anyone know if I can go straight from 16.9.4 to...

mikemolyneux_0-1699008318187.png mikemolyneux_2-1699008680262.png mikemolyneux_1-1699008521346.png

Hello Folks,I want to learn about the Cisco switch image update and it's methods, as far as i know there are few methods (like ISSU, ROMMON) are there to update the image in Cisco switches. Could someone give me any document or link to study about th...

Jothish97 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks I have a 9200CX with a corrupt IOS, I need to boot from either a USB or a SD card to fix this, problem is the ROMMON commands do not include anything useful boot Load and boot an executable imagecat Display text content from a filecopy Copy ...

eugeneg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes