Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm used to the 2900 ISR and Modular QOS. I'm looking to transpose something similar to what I have done in the past. I have a PSTN router connected to my Nexus 5k and a VM host running CUCM connected to the same Nexus 5k. Is there any basic templat...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you copy Catalyst 3850 IOS to an SD card in a 4507R+E Sup 8?  I need to upgrade a 3850 that is not on the network and since 3850's dont have SD cards I want to know if I can copy the 3850 IOS to a 4507 that is on the network.  With out tight secu...

norogaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have configured vlans on several sf 200-24 switches. Ports 1-11 are set to vlan id two and configured as access ports. ports 13-23 are set to vlan id 3 and also configured as access ports. ports 12, 24, G1 and G2 are set to vlan id 1 and rema...

Kavanaugh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a volunteer at a small non-profit. We want to establish a network that provides staff with wired and wireless access and guest wireless access.  The equipment currently in place is a DSL modem, a Cisco SG200-18 and four Cisco WAP121 wireless acc...

bkpalermo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community i need some confirmation regarding the "ip igmp snooping tcn flood" command" According to the documentation: "With the no ip igmp snooping tcn flood command, you can disable multicast flooding on a switch interface following a topology c...

We continue to receive this syslog message, and since it is labeled as critical - it seems important. Critical level syslog message %USER-2-SYSTEM_MSG: fatal: Write failed: Broken pipe. Client is 10.xxx.xxx.xxx,length of packet causing error 52 52  ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, on HP server the transceiver is "hp x132 10g sfp+ lc lrm" and on cisco switch the transceiver is "cisco sfp-10g-lrm", i want to understand whether these two will have any compatibility issue if yes kindly let me know which transceiver in 10G for...