Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have 3900 router connected to wan and internet there is a firewall before the router and have some vpn tunnels going through the WAN link this site contain a lot of agents make voice calls through the vpn We find that cpu process of the rout...

I have created a lab using Packet Tracer to see if I can connect multiple EIGRP AS together and having a few issues.  The goal is to have West Ridge Hippos and Portland Maverick Riders show information for routing using their own managed EIGRP. If t...

I have three 2960S-24PD-L switches stacked together using ver 15.0.(2) SE8. The problem is after a short period of time (less than a day or two) the switches lose the ability to telnet to them. Everything in the switch is running and up. Taking a con...

miket0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have been experiencing random BGP drops recently. Our Telco confirms the circuit is clean and suggests there is a BGP problem. Does anything in this output of 'sh bpg neighbor' look unusual or suspect ? Thank you kindly for any help: BGP n...

Hello, please help me. I cant enable routing on Cisco 4500x. I add static route of last resort and other static route and type ip routing in configuration mode. But I cant see string ip routing in running config. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.XX.YY.ZZ...

I know that routers don't have to have the same process running in order to communicate with each other but my questions are I have 2.      1) Can I have different processes numbers for the same area configured?      2)Also can I have 1 routing pro...

A company voice gateway has this configuration in running configuration for IOS boot. boot-start-markerboot system flash:c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M4.binboot system flash:/c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M6.binboot-end-marker so here which IOS w...

Hi folks, I recently adquired a 3850 with 12 Giga ports and need to limit bandwith on one of it's interfaces. The srr-queue command doesn't function. Can anybody helpme please?? I want to limit all traffic in that interface. Thanks in advance. BR.

Hi, Enclosed find my test network.With simulation panel i am trying to send packet from PC1 to PC2/PC3 however when packet reaching Router1 i got error. Can anyone explain me why it happens? Do i need to create static routes on all three routers? He...

Arie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card