Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 6509 vss config

Hi all, I have to configure a vss con 2 6509 and I prepared this configuration plan, please can you tell me if Im missing something? thanks. 1.-Assigning Virtual Switch Domain and Switch NumbersSW1 / 2 redundancy mode sso!SW1 .- configure termina...

The customer disposed of some material, empty boxes, one of these boxes for mobility express bundle " AIR-AP1702I-E-WLC ". i have tried CLI to get the serial number, for Cisco contracts purpose & activation.it starts with SBUNDLExxxxxxxxxxxx could no...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, i am lots of things, but a Cisco expert is certainly not one of them.  I configure enterprise switches at work (poorly) but need to translate a little of that to my house.  I have a run of the mill modem/4 port switch to get out with, and a 356...

I recently upgraded one of my Catalyst 3850 48P switches to 16.2.2. The upgrade went as expected and I was able to login to the HTTP site for the switch and configure Application Visibility and Control, suddenly the switch rebooted and I am not longe...

Hello Cisco Community, In my new job I have Cisco devices, of which I'm not familiar with (I've always had Sonicwall firewalls).  We have an ASA 5505 as our firewall.  It is currently set up using 3 interfaces: one for the WAN, one for the LAN, and o...

msewell by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2901 router with Sub interfaces on G0/1 Interfaces are G0/1.211  G0/1.213 etc. I have several layer 2 2960s with vlan 211 and 213 built in them and they can access the subinterface on the router via trunk ports just but assigning the ports t...

jbmaloney by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NSSA vs Stub !?

hi, with this table,  so Stub area does not install anything above LSA3, instead it uses default route. essentially there is only LSA4 and LSA5 needed, this is because LSA7 is made specially for NSSA areas. in contrast, NSSA share some of this ope...

Hi I have SW-2960X (OS -15.2) configured to authenticate users through RADIUS server. I want to configure the authentication fail-open commands to grant users access to network if Radius server goes down. But the required commands (per to Documentati...

Hi,  I noticed that show inventory not showing DWDM-SFP10G-xx.xx transceivers with ITU channel of 20/25/30/35 in WS-C3750X-24T-L. Anyone also notices this issue and knows the reason? 3750X#show inv NAME: "1", DESCR: "WS-C3750X-24" PID: WS-C3750X-24T-...

wenzhkcom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes