Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey All,I am attempting to get NTP working in a closed area (no access to internet). I am running a pair of Nexus 9000s, one of which is to act as the time server. Following the configuration guide below:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches...

I am currently investigating the cause of consistent output drops on certain interfaces in a port-channel. Only one of the two links is showing drops and the one that is having the issue is steadily increasing the OQD counter. Note that this is only ...

garrybe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a static route and it keeps on saying inconsistent address and mask, what could be the problem 

T Guy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C9200L-24T-4G-E, can't see Power Supply but it work normally, how to solve it ? I upgraded high IOS version, it can't to solve it.  *** Switch#sh env powerSW  PID                 Serial#     Status           Sys Pwr  PoE Pwr  Watts--  -------------...

amarin.k9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bundle-Ether9 is up, line protocol is upInterface state transitions: 3MTU 9216 bytes, BW 40000000 Kbit (Max: 40000000 Kbit)reliability 255/255, txload 149/255, rxload 0/255Encapsulation ARPA,Full-duplex, 40000Mb/sloopback not set,Last link flapped 1y...