Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team, we have below switches and want to upgrade it IOS please share latest IOS available. Models Present IOSWS-C2960X-24TS-Lc2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5.binWS-C2960-24TT-Lc2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5.binWS-C2960-24TC-Lc2960-lanbasek9-mz.122...

Hi.. Please tell me if nexus 9396PX device support 10G Copper SFP module , I know its support 10G fiber module but not sure about copper module. Please clear me on this. cisco Nexus9000 C9396PX Chassis

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I noticed a high rxload on a L3 VLAN and raised the bandwidth to help it and it worked but I'm not sure what is really happening. I have decent number of nodes PXE booting on VLAN XXX, but doesn't seem like too much. #sh int vlanXXX reliability 2...

Hi guys i just configured a mac address in a specific vlan to be droped. The configuration was as follows: switch#mac address-table static 1c-bd-b9-d7-66-57 vlan 3 drop At first the command didnt work because i had configure port security on that por...

Resolved! Static MAC entries

A really quick simple one guys... When would you statically enter a MAC into the MAC-address-table, does this just relate to setting a mac to a port in switchport security?

Hi Guys, I would be thankful for answers. I am working with Cisco C6880-X-LE and getting Hardware inconsistency error.  6880-X-LE 16P SFP+ Multi-Rate (Active) C6880-X-LE-SUP CONSISTENCY CHECKER : ENABLED     remaining timer value: 431 seconds ===...

Resolved! 6509 vss config

Hi all, I have to configure a vss con 2 6509 and I prepared this configuration plan, please can you tell me if Im missing something? thanks. 1.-Assigning Virtual Switch Domain and Switch NumbersSW1 / 2 redundancy mode sso!SW1 .- configure termina...

The customer disposed of some material, empty boxes, one of these boxes for mobility express bundle " AIR-AP1702I-E-WLC ". i have tried CLI to get the serial number, for Cisco contracts purpose & activation.it starts with SBUNDLExxxxxxxxxxxx could no...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, i am lots of things, but a Cisco expert is certainly not one of them.  I configure enterprise switches at work (poorly) but need to translate a little of that to my house.  I have a run of the mill modem/4 port switch to get out with, and a 356...

I recently upgraded one of my Catalyst 3850 48P switches to 16.2.2. The upgrade went as expected and I was able to login to the HTTP site for the switch and configure Application Visibility and Control, suddenly the switch rebooted and I am not longe...

Hello Cisco Community, In my new job I have Cisco devices, of which I'm not familiar with (I've always had Sonicwall firewalls).  We have an ASA 5505 as our firewall.  It is currently set up using 3 interfaces: one for the WAN, one for the LAN, and o...

msewell by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2901 router with Sub interfaces on G0/1 Interfaces are G0/1.211  G0/1.213 etc. I have several layer 2 2960s with vlan 211 and 213 built in them and they can access the subinterface on the router via trunk ports just but assigning the ports t...

jbmaloney by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes