Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I created VLAN SVIs on L3 switch and want to route them to another network through a router.I wrote the command ip routing and done the ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 (next hop as a gateway)also tried ip default-gateway as routers interface ...

bkyuksel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyonei am trying to pull object name using snmp protocol and object id 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5 but the cannot retrieve any thing I am using zabbix server connected to evengany recommendation for this situation 

MGamal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I delete the old OS version, and before install the new version the electrical disconnected, and now when I try to boot it shown like this. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ĉ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒w▒ww...

alqasii99 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I'm interested in RFC 2544 testing of any product . some vendors provide online throughput figures for their VMs and hardware and mention details like server specifications, memory, CPU and all.  my question is what are  recommendation...

Hello, I am planning to use a 10GE physical interface and configure 3 subinterfaces on it and I wanted to understand if the speed on each subinterface would need to be specified? Meaning, will each SubInterfce use a a specific bandwidth out of the 10...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

working with 2 6509 formed VSS environment  suddenly one got crashed ... now get it replaced and followed the steps as below :    Procedure to replace the defective supervisor either on active switch or standby switch in VSS.1. If you are replacing a...

connection detailsCE--PE1---P1---PE3---CE3i have provided the configuration of the above 5 ASR 9k routers please help me to configure mpls intranet vpn from Ce1 to Ce3 

samrckz17 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola, saludos a todos,Estoy tratando de configurar una red de ejemplo usando vlans por medio de VTP, el primer SW hace funciones de servidor, el segundo esta configurado en modo transparente, y los otros dos en modo cliente.El router esta haciendo la...

Hi,I have been looking at deploying a small core switch design for an important branch office that would consist of 2 cores with an etherchannel link and then 4 POE access switches linked to both cores utilising STP. I will also want static IP routin...

RHorsnell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello TeamI'am trying to apply the port-based configuration with Radius NPS on Windows Server and not luck yet...I've seen some guides and everything seems to be ok, anyway, not able to authenticate...Going to show part of my config:aaa new-modelaaa ...

Our company's device, Access Point 1830, has a POE power errorIts Serial Number isKWC23010F63KWC23010F62KWC23010F56They said the device was flagged and could not be RMAed, if an RMA was created the flag had to be removed, and if they did so the distr...

dotiendung_0-1694762069603.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card