Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

This is the error: Switch#copy flash tftp:Source filename []? c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE10.binAddress or name of remote host []? 192.168.0.13Destination filename [c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE10.bin]?.....%Error opening tftp://192.168.0.13/c3...

Rebekah03 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have a simple question but I was wondering why I can't successfully get my stacks of 2960X switches to boot all the switches in my stack with a newer version of IOS after issuing the reload command?  Here is what I mean.  I copy the new IOS im...

Really strange for me : I have a VSI whit ACL on IN and OUT direction . If I try to communicate between hosts on the same VLAN , the ACL in OUT direction drop the connection.The problem occurs only if the hosts are on different switches that run thro...

I am trying to understand if this configuration is possible.  My cable modem is a Cisco DPC3008.  When I connect this directly to my Linksys, all is fine.  I want to use the port mirroring option within the SG200 to watch all traffic.  So, I need to ...

mnoblesm1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts... I tried everything I knew to fix an issue with vlan but I cannot. I suspect that there is a missing word switchport that should be in the configuration. I am referring to the word "switchport" by itself under the interface. Should I...

I am experiencing issues when modifying ACL's. Example below: router#conf t router(config)#ip access-list standard 75 router(config-std-nacl)#permit 10.31.40.54 router(config-std-nacl)#permit 10.31.181.138 router(config-std-nacl)#end When these com...

I have a reocurring issue that I was looking to get a bit of guidance on.  Here's the issue - I have two pieces of hardware that use a proprietary protocol for a heartbeat between devices (usinga specific port).  The packets are a simple UDP packet, ...

Hello! From the checkpoint FW, the primary route would be up to the “New Router” then out to the new circuits 1 and 2. If one of the 2 new circuits go down then checkpoint shouldn’t route any traffic to the new router and direct it instead to the sec...

lsimon001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My new 2960XR-24TS-I will not accept any REP configuration commands.  Is there a service that must be enabled before I enter the "rep admin vlan ###" config command? reference : Consolidated Platform Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS XE 15.2(4)E (Catal...