Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I'm facing an issue with my 3750 switcher and some axis 1344-E IP cameras  I have.The thing is that I want to power them over ethernet, PoE, but I'm not sure whether the Cisco support this kind of camera or not. In order to check out that, I ...

ndarkness by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Got a 3750 that is bleaching QOS markings - 3750G - System image file is "flash:/c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE2.bin Fairly simple topology,  4500--->3750 with issue--->video conferencing unit used for testing The uplink to the core 4500 is interf...

Resolved! BGP rib-failure

as i have three router and configure basic bgp but suddenly i got rib-failure in sh ip bgp. below is sh run configuration please help me resolved this. R1#interface Loopback0 ip address 151.1.1.1 255.255.255.0!interface Loopback1 ip address 151.2.1....

Has anyone ever experienced a Cisco router not booting at all?  It doesn't boot to rommon or anything, just a blank screen on the terminal output whenever it's directly consoled into... 

Sam_I_Am. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a 2x3850 stacked switch.                                              H/W   CurrentSwitch#   Role    Mac Address     Priority Version  State------------------------------------------------------------*1       Active   9c57.ad5f.2480...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Did you encounter any problems with running HSRP over a pair of ASR903 running BDIs ? Are there any caveats that I should look out for? In may case in seems that standby router is accepting the frames to destination vMAC address of the HSRP grou...

I went  through the CCNA Academy back in 2013, passed the certification test with a 947....so I was pretty solid on the knowledge.  Unfortunately I haven't used those skills...really at all since then.  Keep that in mind as you read, I'm rediscoverin...