Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a WS-C3750X-48 switch running an IOS version that is vulnerable to Cisco Advisory ID: cisco-sa-20150325-tcpleak "Cisco IOS Software and IOS XE Software TCP Packet Memory Leak Vulnerability". The switch is located in our internal network, and i...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having a PXE booting issue. My network is divided into three different subnets. The 192.168.1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. The 1.0 is a server subnet. The 2.0 and 3.0 are user subnets. The issue I am having is I cannot PXE boot from a different subn...

Hi, i am new for this vlan configuration field, after a long browsing i have been configured my cisco 3750x-24t switch with 2 vlans and ISP Connection. Now my problem is switch is pinging with ISP IP, but vlan dhcp client unble to ping ISP WAN IP. An...

sam121187 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I posted this here, because 2 weeks ago, I created a mess at work, and after trying to research it, I still don't understand how I did it. They are using the nexus 5K with virtual port channels, down to our server chassis. I wanted to bond two nics o...

HI all, I connected 2 Cisco Switch via 2 ports 1G-full duplex, I used straight cable, when I do "show interface status", then, port up but they are display only 100Mb speed. Does the straight cable is root cause of this problem ? should I change to c...

Dear Team i have mistakenly erased the ios of cisco2950 24 port switch switch is not booting now what need to be done i didnt have ios image also please share me the lik of ios if possible and how to load it on switch please help

Hi Guys, As per subject above, all switch is using VLAN1 as management with few other multiple VLAN. If we remove the VLAN1, Does other multiple VLAN is still working?, the reason is we suspect traffic flooding on VLAN1 and couldn't locate the sourc...

So, I have a Catalyst 2960 that has 12.2 (55) installed on it and basically turned it into a Layer 3 switch. I have the default VLAN 1, VLAN 10 and VLAN 20.  VLAN 1 - Ports 1-12 - 192.168.1.X VLAN 10 - Ports 13-24 - 192.168.10.X VLAN 20 - Ports 25-36...

sdfnasdf8 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a production cisco WS-C2960G-48TC- switch at one of our sites that we recently acquired. this switch has an image of:  Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image ------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- * 1 48 WS-C2960G-48TC-L     12.2(25)SEE3    ...

So NX-OS 7.2 is supposed to have a fix for the issue which won't let you run a routing protocol over a vPC enabled Vlan, if that routing protocol uses multicast for neighbor keepalives.  To those of that have keep dancing around this issue it's nice ...

I have faced a strange issue in my enterprise,  Voice quality being dropped suddenly & data traffic was flowing smooth. When checked  with with command show mls qos inteface Gi1/0/25 statistics it was confirmed packets marked with dscp 46 was dopped....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card