Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a large number of 3560's installed on which we see a high number of interfaces flapping. I've not been able to pin it down to a particular sw release, but one example we are seeing it is 12.2(55)SE3 (there are others though). The messag...

joneaton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! help with vlan acl

Hi all, I' like someone to confirm if my conception about configuring and applying VACL is correct. Suppose on SW-1 which connects through a trunk to SW-2 there are several access ports in different vlans. Also in SW-2 there are except the trunk port...

Hello, We notice the following difference on C3750 and C3650   C3750 Dot1x Info for FastEthernet1/0/3-----------------------------------PAE                       = AUTHENTICATORPortControl               = AUTOControlDirection          = BothHostMode ...

JAN DEVOS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,There is a trunk port which currently allows has no restrictions. If we change this & add specific vlan list there, will the users already connected there encounter any drops or issues.( current vlans will be allowed on these)Appreciate all...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I am in the process of planning for an upgrade of Cisco catalyst 6500. This is the first time we are performing this upgrade. Essentially, we have two CATS and just trunked to each other. VTP is running between the two. We are currently on 15.0(...

karamak2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, if i need to restart the switch due to an error that i've made on an ACL to get back start up configuration, do i have to reboot the master switch or the whole stack?  Thanks in advance,

Hi, We are running several 4500-X VSS setups and we would like to upgrade them from 3.4.x to 3.6.x. Cisco states that ISSU is not supported due to incompatible software changes. So I asked TAC if it was possible to do an upgrade while keeping only la...

Hello Guys, I have binded mac address in DHCP. ip dhcp pool static4 host 192.168.1.30 255.255.255.0 client-identifier 0208.08c2.d7d8 But this mac-address is taking 2 ip addresses. show ip dhcp binding | in 0208.08c2.d7d8192.168.1.30 0208.08c2.d7d8 ...

Hello, I need to configure an http get IP SLA but need to retrieve a webpage from a device that only supports https (Cisco ISE).  Everything that I have read so far only references http.  Is it possible to configure this?  If so, can you include a l...

Hello all, I am currently having difficulty configuring my AP. The Cisco Aironet 1142's that I bought from a working environment have been factory reset, and checked for issues throughly. That being said, I am unable to access the CLI from the consol...