Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I have found some multiple errdisable commands in my switch. I have no idea why these commands have been defined in my switch. The Network guy before me might have defined these commands. My question is why he has put such a multiple ...

Does anyone know when Cisco might ship their implementation of 40G-LM4 (aka 40G-Universal)?  This is a transceiver which can employ either two-strand multi-mode (OM3/4) or two-strand single-mode, typically with short distances over single-mode (500m ...

Dear All, We have a cisco ws-c2960s-48fps-l, the problem is from port number 25- 32 are not working.. we tried shut no shut.. nothing no response from port. is it hardware issue? if yes what should be done? if not hardware isssue? what could be t...

Hi I think there are some summary talking about the difference of commands between Nexus7000 and other normal router or Catalyst such as 6500 etc. Anyone knows that and would like to share the link? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We've bought several SG300 52 port switches, they function well but make a lot of fan noise.  Is there anyway to reduce/control the fan speed so the noise level will decrease?  Several sites suggest to replace the original fans.... but I'm not ver...

I am setting up port spanning for the first time on a  2960 and it seems pretty straightforward but I have a few questions.  Both ports are in the same vlan on the same switch.  When I try to set the encapsulation to dot1q on the destination port I c...

Hello, Can I get some input from some of the QoS pros please. I've noticed interface Output drops on some ports on a 2960X switch. These ports have policy-maps. I've been trying to dig into the QoS side of these and have hit some confusing points. 1....

Hi, Would like seek help regarding my problem with Cisco 1941 Series Router. I encountered 4 defective router since last year with the same case. Here is the error. Failed data equals address testBad RAM at location 0x80422910: wrote 0x80422910, re...

Resolved! advice

Hi, Any one can advice me ... If i have 4 routers   (  A > B > C > D ) the ospf area between ( A & B) on area 0  and the area between ( B & C ) on area 0 and the area between ( C & D ) on area 1 ..  I know the summary route can done in ABR or ASBR  s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card