Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I can acquire an address via DHCP, and ping 10.10.10.1 when connected to the Ethernet1/0 (LAN) interface, however NAT does not seem to be working, show ip nat translations returns noting and I am unable to ping past the router.  I have followed seve...

Hi, I am currently working on a network design for a new campus and would like to get some opinions on VSS. The campus is fairly large (45 acres) and we have the use of multiple buildings for the data centre and DR facility. As the campus is large, w...

Have an SG300-28P that stopped responding and cannot connect through the serial port using putty.  Any item that is plugged into this cannot communicate with any other device. I tried the factory reset and saw all lights flash twice but the system li...

Hi All, Got 2 x 6880's VSS working fine with slot 5 (Supervisor) but installed 2 x C6880-X-LE-16P10G= (MultiRate PortCards) into slot 4, now I receive maker errors on all the TenGigabitEthernet2/4/X interfaces.# interface TenGigabitEthernet2/4/1     ...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to get DLNa to work over different subnets using Cisco 3550 router/switches?  My home network has several subnets and I am not going to flatten my network.  What I would like to do is have my media server (a HP Prolian DL380 runn...

hi, when you want to create a username, you can specify the privilege of that user: R1(config)#username admin privilege ? <0-15> User privilege level I want to know what are the differences between each number of these ? ?

There are some interfaces on the 7k, 6.2(8b). that are configured as passive, ip passive-interface eigrp 100, and those networks are not being advertised via eigrp.  It's my understanding that the passive command stops neighbor relationships from for...